Welcome to Northport Yoga Center!
Since 1996 we are committed to help beginners or seasoned students, to explore the path of Yoga. Our helpful teachers know how to make you comfortable in a pose.
Conveniently located in the heart of Northport Village, Northport Yoga Center provides high quality Yoga classes, as well as Thai Yoga and Reiki. All with a personal touch you just won't find anywhere else. All of our teachers are Yoga Alliance certified and insured!
If your financial situation does not allow you to buy one of our class cards, please ask us about our payment plans. No one should ever be turned away who wants to seriously practice Yoga.
Thanksgiving schedule: Wednesday 11/25: All classes are on, except for 5:30 pm. Thanksgiving Day 11/26: 10 AM Hatha yoga with Guzin only, all other classes are canceld. Friday 11/27 10 AM Hatha with Gene only, no other classes that day.
Restorative Sunday is back. Come and enjoy a restorative Yoga class from 4 PM - 5:15 PM.
What We Do - Why practice Yoga?
- Become physically fit.
- Learn how to relax deeply with breathing techniques.
- Relieve signs of chronic stress.
- Yoga improves your metabolism.
- Aids back problems and reduced bad postural habits.
- Helps you maintain a sense of personal well being.
- Take what you learn on your mat into your daily life.